Friday, July 8, 2011

9 Month Appointment

Riley had her 9-month check up today with Dr. Silverman.  My chunky monkey is up to 16 lbs 15 oz and 27 1/2 " long - that puts her in the 25th percentile for weight and 60th percentile for weight.  Go Riley!  The doc says that this terrible diaper rash that she has is most likely a yeast infection, so props to Becky for her advice this morning.  She was right on target, although it stinks that either Riley or Andrew have to have this awful rash.  So well be getting some different cream and hopefully that will clear it up. Despite the fact that she has a runny nose and is coughing, Riley's lungs are clear which is just music to my ears as we have a history of runny nose-coughing combo leading up back to Egleston.  As I have said before, as nice as those nurses are, I really could live my life with out ever seeing a single one of them again (unless maybe I ran into one of them at Target, that would be okay).

On a side note, my sweet almost 5-year old told me that I was a perfect mommy the other day.  What's better than that?

1 comment:

  1. Glad for the good news- and you are a perfect mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete