Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mommy-Daughter Date

By this Sunday, Zoey had earned enough marbles through good behavior at school, home and helping out overall that she & I were able to go on a mommy-daughter date.  The plan was to go see The Croods at Studio Movie Grill, and we opted to leave a little early (in order to leave Josh in peace to watch the Masters while Riley napped).  We headed off to Kohl's for a little shopping; Zoey was behaving wonderfully so I let her wander a bit from me.  I guess I should have told her notto spray any perfume on herself.  Well, Zoey ended up with a whole new outfit becasue there was just no way I could sit next to her for an entire movie with out ending up with a massive headache ... thank goodness for sales at Kohl's!  We got to the movie on time and were able to order some dinner which was a new experience for Zoey.  The movie was super cute and we just had a wonderful time together.  I am so glad for the helpful marbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment