Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What a Welcome

When I got to the hospital this evening, Riley was not quite sleeping, not quite awake.  She opened her eyes and saw me and I got the BEST smile.  She was all chatty and smiley and just a joy to be around. 

I'll be taking the overnight shift tonight so that Josh can go home and actually get some sleep.  He left here around 3 pm so that he could take Zoey to her soccer practice.  Saturday is soccer picture day and she is so excited to have her 1st game on March 12th.  Zoey is an amazing athlete for a 4-year old and it is such a great outlet for all that energy that she keeps pent up in there.

Right now Riley is on 100 liters of O2, down from the 125 liters that she had been on.  Thank heavens her O2 numbers have been between 93 and 98.  Hopefully this is a good sign and this is the next step for us to bring her home.  I'm hoping for another good night ... keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment