Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Zoey's Birthday Party

For the first time ever we had Zoey's birthday party outside the house.  This was a Huge step for me, but I have to admit that it was way easier.  The the point where I was calling the place to see if there was something that I needed to be doing.  All I had to do, we bring cupcakes, paper products and the goodie bags.  We celebrated at Out of the Box art studio, where the kids got the make creations out of clay then paint it.  I will go back at it's been fired in the kiln to collect the masterpieces.  I cannot believe how well behaved the kids were and how engrossed in what the lady was telling them.  Zoey seemed to have a great time and in the end, that's all that matters.

A special keepsake plate for Zoey to take home

Out art filled goodie bags ... it's great when you have a built in theme!

Riley & Grandma enjoying the festivies

Aunt Nellie & Riley

What an artiste we have on our hands

The proud parents

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! xo BYW....is Zoey a lefty?

    ReplyDelete