Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11 10am

So while the girls back home have been playing in the snow Miss Riley has been off her O2 for over 24 hours now and I had to talk her out of going out and making a snowman. Last night she never droped below 87 with her O2 (we always want to be above 85, little spells below as long as we pop back up). She still has some mucus, but much much less then last week and the week before. There is even talk of getting discharged today, but I don't think that I can get home with the way the roads are down here. The few folks that are coming in and out of the hospital are saying it is taking around an hour to go 5 miles - I have around 25 miles to go home!!! If it was just me - fine, but I am probably not putting Riley in the car today. They have shut down 1/2 of our perimeter road (285) due to 1 inch of ice on it and so many accidents and stalled vehicles that they can't get to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment