Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/30/11

So Josh is in Las Vegas for work - this is his first big trip away from home since Riley was born.  My sister Danielle (aka Aunt Nellie) came in for a long weekend, so with her added to our mix of females, we've been having a nice girls weekend.

Friday night Rosemary & I went to a Scentsy party at Dawn's house (www.dawnagueros.scentsy.us) where we got to smell all these yummy waxes for the flameless candles.  I cannot wait until mine come in and my house will smell like yummy coconut lemongrass.  It was a nice night out of the house and Josh was able to spend some alone time with the girls.

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous and we ventured out to Webb  Bridge park.  I cannot believe how warm it was, it was like Spring cam early.  I can only hope that this weather keeps up.  Zoey ran around like a crazy girl and I was hopeful that she'd take a nap, but that didn't happen.  I'm really not sure why, because I know the grown ups were exhausted.  Riley slept through almost the entire experience, but I think she enjoyed what she was awake for


We spent the night making necklaces (Zoey proceeded to break hers after barely wearing it).  Overall it was a nice night to relax and enjoy the company of family.

Today was even nice out than yesterday (sorry to rub it in).  We ran errands just to be outside and played a few round of Uno.  I hope that this weather keeps us and that Riley keeps staying healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment