Thursday, January 6, 2011

1-6-11 10:30pm

Riley has started to be weened off her O2 - she is down to 25% when the normal air that we breath is 21% and the folks that listen to her lungs say that she is sounding better. Her fever has stayed away, her heart rate is normally ok (only a couple of over 200 moments) and her mucus has changed to much more loose. She was very smiley and talkative today which leads the folks in here to say she is feeling better. My littlest one has been very talkative and smiley through most of her issues and for that I am thankful.

Michele got to stop by and see her little girl after work. I am sure that she loved her brief visit. As much of a pain/drama queen that she can be I desperately miss my Zoey. When I talked with her yesterday after Michele picked her up from school, one of her first questions to me was, 'Dad - how is your back? Is it feeling better?' She is a wonderfully thoughtful and sensitive little person who cares very much about others and how they are. If we need to deal with some drama and sassiness to have her be this caring for others - we will make that trade every day. Thanks again for all of your thoughts - again they mean a lot to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment