Monday, November 15, 2010

11-15-10 5am

So I am leaving my family today for the first time since Riley was born. I am going to Chicago for the biggest trade show of my organizations year - so it really isn't something that I can miss. My organization has been wonderful throughout all of this with everyone from our founder on down being incredibly supportive and uplifting. It is going to be phenomenally hard to leave my littlest one - I have just been able to stomach the look on Zoey's face when she realizes that I am leaving for days and now I have to leave another one. It is the life that I have chosen to lead and I love what I do for work, but this is definitely the downside of things. I worry that I am putting to much on my wife, but she is strong willed and a wonderful mother. Her dad (grandpa) is in town so hopefully that will help ease some of the work. I will miss my family dearly, but I will see them again on Friday evening and then next week we will have 4 days to enjoy each other with the Thanksgiving holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment