Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17/10

Today we had an appointment with Riley's pediatrician.  She has a blocked tear duct which evidently has a 95% chance of clearing up.  If it still blocked by 9 months, then they may need to surgically correct it.  Hopefully she is not that 5%!  On the up side, her high calorie diet is paying off ... Riley is up to a whopping 7 lbs 7 oz!

Zoey is being a great big sister, but a really nasty daughter.  I am not sure if this is a temporary thing, or if she is just a sassy little girl.  Yep, I am hoping for that temporary option I mentioned before.  I don't understand how she can be so sweet and wonderful to her sister and then in the next moment she shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes at me not matter what the subject matter is.  I have to admit that there are times when I really want to pop her one.  Good thing I have self control!

No comments:

Post a Comment