Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10

So today is the first (and only) day this week where we don't have any doctor's appointments.  I'd like to blame it all on my daughter, but this week 1/2 of them are for me.  We've been enjoying a nice girls day at home ... well, Riley has slept through most of the day so I am assuming that she's enjoying it too.

Ever since the g-tube falling out incident, Riley has not "blessed" us with consistent poops.  It got to the point that Saturday night we actually called the pediatrician's office to complain that she'd hadn't pooped in 48 hours.  Th doctor didn't seem all that concerned since Riley is still making wet diapers (and lots of them!), and overall seems to be doing fine.  She did recommend that we could get a glycerin suppository to try out, which I purchased today.  They look like little soap bullets that I am supposed to put in my kids bum.  Needless to say that I was planning on saving that little gem for when Josh gets home from work, but thank heavens we've now got poop!  Hopefully that stays consistent and I won't have to torture my 5 week old with the soap bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment