Monday, October 11, 2010

10-11-10 7:30pm

Since I was updating all the bad news, I will now attempt to overupdate on any little thing that is good. Riley took all 40cc over the 1 hour period through her feeding tube and nothing has come back up. She has also been sleeping wonderfully on her belly with no real issues with her breathing or O2. Her heart rate keeps jumping up, but from my understanding that is to be expected. I will hopefully get to hold her in about a 1/2 hour and nothing could make a dad happier then holding his newest addition to his family.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to get some rest soon with this good news. It will help keep up your strength. Please try to take care of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh and Michele,

    I just want you both to know that so many prayers are being sent to you. Although we are not with you in Georgia our hearts are. We are all impressed with the devotion you have to you little baby girl and it makes me so proud.

    Josh please try and get some rest so you can continue to be there for Riely and all of you girls. I am so very, very proud of you Josh.

    Lot of love being sent you way,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you guys a big hug. Let us know how we can help with Zoey this week.

    ReplyDelete