Saturday, October 16, 2010

10-16-10 5:45pm

So I got to play some tennis this morning and it felt pretty good to focus on something else at least during most points I wasn't thinking about Riley. All of our neighborhood friends were again phenomenally supportive and offering their assistance or/and well wishes and thoughts. It was good to see everyone, but there was an awkwardness to trying to talk about what is going on with Riley Rose - mainly because the last news I had was bad and I felt myself breaking down a couple of times. Nothing that anyone else did, but I think Michele and I are going to have to learn to be ourselves again out in the world.

Zoey got another big sister present - Shrek 2 and her and bubbie watched it and played some baseball in the backyard while I tried to get some sleep. Bad days I get almost no sleep and good days I sleep phenomenally - I may have to head to a doctor to get some sleeping pills to help with the bad days.

Thanks again to everyone for their well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment