Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/10 - 9:45 pm

I am amazed that I can finally start to think about bringing my daughter home realistically now.  I am excited to think about what she will be dressed in, and how I will bring her home in the blanket I crocheted for her before she was even born.  It's finally started to be more real and I know that I still have so much that I need to get done in preparation for her homecoming.  Thank goodness for my mom & sister being here to help since I am technically supposed to be on bed rest.  I'm trying, I swear!  But it's very had to comply with.

Thank you, thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts sent Riley's way.  It amazing to know how much she is loved already.

2 comments:

  1. Please get your rest. Thank you for the thank you card. I know you have plenty of help planned but if you should need me to come back- I'll be there. I love you all. XOXOXO Nana Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- and thanks for the video. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm back there- where I want to be.

    ReplyDelete