Sunday, October 31, 2010

10-31-10 1:15am Happy Halloween!!!

So I am getting to spend the first full night with my daughter since she has been born. While certainly wonderful to see her, I am working on about 20 minutes of sleep so far as every little cough or whimper from her leads me to believe that she is in distress. I'm worried that we are going to have difficulties at home with telling a cry from a 'I'm in Trouble' cry. She even got to the point tonight where I asked for the doctor to come take a look at her due to her being inconsolable (which is not anywhere in her personality so far) - the doctor and the nurse explained to me that she may be feeling the surgery and new sensatoins fully now since they have essentially weened her off the pain medicine. So I will go back to my little flower now and try to get some sleep with one eye open.

No comments:

Post a Comment